Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Randomness

I was out at a bar a couple weeks ago and I saw some amazing dance moves. I love when this happens. It is by far my favorite thing when people embrace their awesome dance moves that others may look at and think, "Is that person going into an epileptic shock?" I am known to break out some of those amazing moves on occasion but rarely when I'm in a room of people I don't really know.

While I was enjoying just watching these people from my prime bar stool my friend said "Hey, isn't that that guy from Criminal Minds?" I was like "Who?" You see I don't really watch that show, but the guy seemed vaguely familiar. He was also in one of my favorite summer movies 500 Days of Summer. He plays the best friend. Anyways it was in fact Matthew Gray Gubler and he is a fantastic dancer. I kind of wish he was my friend. After seeing him out he just seems like so much fun.

Also solidifying his awesomeness there is this great film he made Matthew Gray Gubler: The Unauthorized Documentary. That is a link to episode 1. You should watch them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment