Thursday, August 6, 2009

Running Shirt

I am currently trying to create a running shirt with a slogan on it. I have a few ideas in my head. I want to wear them on my long runs. I'm thinking of wearing one for my marathon but I'm pretty sure I have to wear my TNT shirt that day. Here they are and I would love some suggestions. I'm also thinking of getting a shirt that says running is my boyfriend

I Run Because I'm Single
My Baby Sister Got Married So I'm Running A Marathon....
Running Is My Sanity
Go Long or Go Home

4 comments:

  1. I veto anything that involves running because you're single.

    And that is my only input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Running is my boyfriend" is great. It says that you are happy and full and satisfied with your single life and that the experience you have running a marathon (stretching and challenging yourself as a human being on all levels--physical, mental, emotional) is the best relationship for you at this point in time.

    I have heard other runners and marathon trainers express to me that they don't have time for dating or a relationship because of all the energy they are putting into training.

    I think it sums it up great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is my favorite so far. I saw it and just thought "oh that is so perfect." I'm on the look out for some other fun ones. This race I will be wearing purple but maybe for my next marathon. I just want to make people laugh and make a statement about what running means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found another one "runner's make the best girlfriends.... Catch one if you can."

    ReplyDelete