Sunday, August 30, 2009

And I'm Back

So it has been a very very long time since my last post. Mainly due to the lack of internet connection because a bill wasn't paid. I'm back though and am going to start posting again. I'm busy, busy and gone for the next week, but after that... I have been on an emotional roll-a-coaster for the past month and half and it doesn't see to be stopping. I just don't know what to do to stop from just accepting this big empty feeling inside. Oh well I'm pushing on and pursuing some things, but something has got to give.

1 comment:

  1. I think that only time fills that big empty feeling inside. Mine is finally full and now I am careful to avoid things which might empty it. I am excited to hear about what you've been busy with. I am excited about my own exercise routines which make me feel functional and full of life.

    ReplyDelete