Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

It's New Years Eve and I'm working. Here is the thing. I 100% wanted to work. If I wasn't watching these two kids I would be at home watching movies. This is 100% my choice but the funny thing is that when you choose to be alone on big going out nights everyone feels that they need to make sure you are ok. I am fine. I don't feel like I am missing anything. In fact for the first time my staying in is not because I feel lame and don't think I could find plans. I just don't feel like going out. So this New Years Eve I am sitting on a couch watching movies and enjoying some alone time. It is exactly how I want to spend this holiday. Hope everyone else gets to do exactly what they want too.

1 comment:

  1. I would way rather work on New Years Eve and get paid double time than get wasted. Of course, I sat at home with my roommate and watched some annoying MTV stuff. Barf. Anyways! I'm back to blogging and catching up! How are you?

    ReplyDelete