Monday, September 27, 2010

Sitting Here

I'm sitting in Starbucks thinking I should be working on that 1000 word personal statement about why I like kids.  What am I doing instead looking at facebook and surfing the web.  It isn't productive.  I don't know where my drive has flown of to, but it seems to have migrated south for the winter about two years ago.  How exactly do you get this drive back? I think I know what I want to do, but then I have no desire to actually do it?  Does this mean that maybe this isn't what I want to do?  I thought that when I figured things out well then everything would just fall back into place.  It isn't seeming like that so much.  My drive and desire haven't come back even though I know what I want to do.  That is why I'm just sitting here staring at the computer screen wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment