Monday, November 8, 2010

Well It's Been A While

Start of my 2nd marathon. Yes that's a Lobster on my head
Hello interweb I've missed you... um well kind of. As most of you who read this know I kind of went MIA.  I have no idea what happened.  I meant to post weekly if not bi weekly post but you know what they say about the best intentions.  Life I guess got the better of me and my writing habit went that way.  I also felt I had nothing much to write about here.

That is changing I'm going to sweep the cobwebs out of my head and start writing again.  Even if what I have to say really has nothing to do with anything. There are a few things that have happened since last I wrote.  I ran my second marathon and had an eventful Halloween dressed as Big Bird.  I will write about all these fun events this week, but just needed to jot down a quick hello.  I missed you blog.  I'm looking forward to writing about the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment