Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ah.... For Real I'm Going to Scream!!

Life is going great. I am doing a hundred million things that make me really happy about my life. However, I just want to scream because there is like one thing I want and it is just not going to happen and I just can't let it go. Urgh, agh blah... I know everything is going to be great and all that, but I'm so sick of feeling like my life is on hold. So here is my cyber scream AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Ok I'm better now. Off to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to start thinking in new ways after you've been thinking the same way for a while. Its hard to train your brain to quit thinking those agrivating little thoughts. When I feel like that I like to run and throw myself on my bed face down and kick my legs and hit the pillows with my fists and yell "I ruin EVERYTHING" at the top of my lungs.

    Your cyberscream works too!

    ReplyDelete