Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Someone Unforgettable

I have lots to write as normal but know idea what to say. I am having an amazing week or weeks I should say. I think I do see a light at the end of the extremely large dark tunnel, which is nice. I think getting away from trying to not be single is working wonders. I ran my fast mile ever 8:38. Never thought I would write that and in 7 weeks I am suppose to be even faster then this! Um what? This former fat girl never thought I would be running a mile in under like 15 minutes.

Ok so what prompted this blog about nothing was a match.com commercial. As you all may know I was on match once upon a time. I hate dating websites. I think they make meeting people and falling in love a business and there is just something impersonal but really personal about meeting someone online. The commercial I just saw says meet someone unforgettable. Finally a commercial I can get behind for match I did meet someone unforgettable. Oh well at least I am doing amazing things even if I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment