Thursday, September 10, 2009

You are Magic

One day you will open your eyes and just know what to do. Someday everything will make sense. That's the perfect day, so open your eyes or you may miss it.

Life is to be lived. You can't hide behind your fears or you will miss your chance. You don't get many second chances. So open your eyes! Open your eyes or you will miss it.

Don't think just do. Just go with it and learn to appreciate what you have and you will be much happier with your life. Trust your self and you won't go wrong. YOU ARE MAGIC.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!
    Thanks for making my Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning to pay attention to my desires. Do I want to look for a new job today? Eh. No. So I don't. I am fortunate to have a job so that is a nice perk of life. Anyways, all day, I ask myself what feels right. I do it when it comes to getting a fantastic takeout lunch which costs an entire day's pay to deciding which shoes to pack in my suitcase.

    So far, so good.

    Except with my Admirer. I didn't see that one coming. It felt good for so long and now it feels bad. Really bad.

    ReplyDelete