Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorry for the radio silence

Hi all I'm tired. I am bone tired. I had a little too much fun yesterday and now I'm paying for it. I remember when I use to be able to go out and not feel dead the next day. Could I be getting old?

I am writing a brief recap of Halloween boy and then going to sleep. I'll write more this week when I have 5 blissful days in Maine and nothing to do. Anyways Halloween boy was cuter then I remembered and we had a coffee. Then he asked if I wanted to go walk to the park. We went to the Washington Square Park and he picked a park bench for us to sit on. We chatted a bit and then he made his move. We were sitting in the park and he just kind of gave me this look and then kissed me. It was nice and I knew it was coming. I don't know though. I haven't really heard from him since. At least I can check making out in Washington Square Park of my bucket list. ;)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHHHHHAAAA! I don't think I am ever going to make out again. Now I can add that to my list of things I abstain from on accident.

    YAY for making out in the park.

    ReplyDelete