Monday, November 2, 2009

Question, So many Questions

I had tea today with Subway boy. It was interesting. I have no idea if it was a date. I am not sure if I like him in the wow he makes me swoon way and he is going to Brazil for who knows how long on the 12th. I know that I relate to him in a lot of ways. I give him a lot of credit for how he is living his life. He seems to be very similar to me, but with that charisma that comes with being a star athlete. However, he seems a little lost. I think that perhaps he is coming to terms with the idea that life doesn't always go exactly as planned, and that realization that dreams change.

I think I like him in the way that I found a kindred soul. A person that lives life and ask no questions. Is just trying to figure it all out. He is sweet and a little innocent in the not innocent way. Who knows. I thought having coffee with someone was suppose to answer questions not create more.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahha. This guy sounds like friend material. He sounds like an email friend. That way you he can go to brazil and you can write each other about your questions about life.

    If you have more questions, he is not boyfriend material. That is how I see it.

    Anyways. You look totally awesome and confident and beautiful in your new picture!

    ReplyDelete