Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Keeping secrets

Ok so I am no good and I mean like people generally have to glue my mouth shut or tell me they don't care to keep me from telling them something. I'm not talking about other people's secrets. I'm talking about something happening to me and I don't want to jinx it or something like that. I try so hard to keep things quiet. I over share. I will own up to that. It is kind of sort of a downfall and has definitely scarred some people away dates and friends.

However, at the moment I am trying to keep something that happened a secret. I have told my inner circle which is surprisingly large. However, I haven't told every person I know and I am blogging about not telling it instead of telling it. I mean that is a start right. We will see if anything comes of this and then perhaps I will let a little something out. I honestly don't think anything will, so I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, oooh, oooh, I want to know! Fingers crossed. And I've got to tell you again how lovely this photo of you is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just wrote the post about what I was trying not to tell. I'm not sure anything will be happening with it, but it is a fun story.

    ReplyDelete