Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Been A Long Month

January has been a long month. I have a new job. I am still going to be nannying but about 20 hours less a week for more money. The hope is that I finish my masters degree. Honestly not sure what I am going to do. With more time for myself I am just hoping to figure it out.

The reason for the new job is kind of two fold. I needed a new job because I was burnt out with this one. The other reason is that my family I work for currently is moving to California and both the family and I realized that I shouldn't move with them. The past two years have been wonderful. I have worked with an amazing little girl. I have cried a lot this past month because for the past two years I have put this ahead of what I need to do for myself. I loved what I was doing so I stayed even though it wasn't what I wanted to do. I made excuse and put my life on hold because this job is easy. I am naturally good at playing with children and I love teaching then and watching them learn. It isn't what I want to... I didn't think the next job I got was going to be working with another family. I'm feeling a little frustrated. Deep sigh, deep breath...

So I go into February with a new job and starting a new year of life. Hopefully things will settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment