Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Crap!

Ok so I accidentally sent an email requesting someone to be my friend on twitter. I then promptly deleted my twitter account. Over reaction? I think not. I know it will still be sent, but, um well, he will ignore it anyways. I really don't like this guy anymore anyways, right? I mean it has been almost a year we only dated for like a month and half, maybe. How did he get under my skin so much? I really hate it. I can't describe how much I hate the fact that I still like him. It often makes me want to scream. I haven't talked about him or written about him in months. I've gone on dates, hooked up with other people, but still I like him. Still he is always in the back of my mind. I don't tell people this. I want to run into him on the street. I know it is crazy. I don't want to like him. I don't want to think about him. I want him to disappear. I wish he never existed. I wish that I never meet him. I wish that I could email him and get him to be in my life in some capacity again. Everything I have been doing I have been doing to get him off of my mind. Thank goodness I'll be training for another marathon soon. That will be good. For now I just need to focus on something other then this guy who is not going to be in my life and never really was. blah...

3 comments:

  1. yes. focus on something else!!!!!!!!!! it is too hard to keep all the beautiful little gems of souls close to you your entire life. it is easier to let people pass through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably going to sound soooo weird but I LOVE your blog!!!
    You just described exactly what I'm going through.
    Thanks for writing something that has been in my mind for months now but never had the courage to write about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italia,
    Thanks! I'm still thinking about said guy, but now have a fake relationship to focus on so... Good luck! It really is so hard to get someone out of your head when you were right at the beginning and everything was great and then bam.

    ReplyDelete