Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Give It Another Go

Quick update. Things are kind of still going on with Austrian Guy, but tonight I took the plunge and reactivated my Okcupid profile. I hate online dating, but I figured why not. We'll see what happens this time around. I have zero expectations, but really I need more then flirty text messages when we are both bored... In a perfect world I live in DC and Austrian Guy is over his ex and realizes how awesome I am. Perhaps the perfect world will happen, but until then I have to keep my options open because well this isn't a perfect world...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, most fun thing to do with OK Cupid? Take off all the restrictions, sex / last time online / distance, and see what your highest match is. I'm always 99% matches with lesbians in NYC for some reason (and with a very very cute german boy).

    There's a little present for you on my blog (www.arishlea.ca). Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog (and it really caught my eye!) and went through the whole Austrian Guy thing... and I think you think a bit too much. I don't mean that in a mean way, but just try to relax and don't overanalyze what you are or aren't doing, or read too much to every detail. Maybe it's not even appropriate that this is coming from me, since sometimes I also tend to analyze details, but that's precisely why I know that details can be misleading. Heck, even seemingly significant gestures can be misleading. Guys usually don't mean much by them. So just go with the flow and have fun...

    I hope this didn't sound too harsh or anything, I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aura I know OKcupid is such a strange site. Feel free to crash on my couch anytime no matter where it may be on the east coast.

    Bitter Chocolate I think I wrote a post about how I think to much. I am well aware of this fact so it doesn't bother me at all that you are telling me this. I am trying as hard as I can to not bring my over thinking into my "real life". I just use this place to get my thoughts out so I guess this is why I seem to over think even more on this blog.

    ReplyDelete