Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Saga Continues

I have been in this um relationship thingy with the Austrian Boy. I texted him like a week and half ago and we have pretty much texted something everyday since then. I've tried to no text and then he just sends me something random. I had an awful day yesterday and sent him a text that was not typical of me. Then sent and apology because I felt bad for sending him such a downer text. I vowed I wouldn't text till his birthday this week. However he had other plans, the first thing he did when he got out of work was text me to see if my day was better. I was surprised because I figured if I didn't text him he wouldn't text me.

The question is what the heck are we doing? This is a strange relationship and I'm not even sure what is really going on here. It's better then nothing, right? As I write this we are having one of our hour long texting sessions. :)

2 comments: