Saturday, April 24, 2010

Have You Ever...

Wanted to write to someone the absolute truth of everything. To just get your feelings out there to the actual person. Knowing full well that they are never going to email you back because they have already written you off as a crazy desperate person, though you are none of these things. Part of you wants to write because you know you are not and you want to tell them this, but know writing this proves you are. There is no future here. Why is it worth pursuing? However, there is just a little part of you that goes well what if... Your life could be a movie. Why not? I blame Lifetime... I'm only watching realistic depressing movies from now on.

I'm not going to do anything as crazy as what I'm writing (at least as long as I'm sober and I have safety measures to make sure no drunken email/text get sent). Blogging I guess is out there enough. Please someone save me from myself.

Thank God marathon training starts in a week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment