Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Things People

So all I have lots of things that I have going on. I am going to go to Church this weekend. I found a wonderful church in NYC that I am going to try. I think it is right up my ally. It is a ministry that cooks dinner and then sits down together. I hope it goes well. I could really use a community in NYC. I'm going to try a few places out, but I'm hoping this one works the best.

Also marathon training started. I am in love with it. I went out with Niketown today and it was wonderful. I did feel like I was running through a warm bath. I think we are dealing with 100% humidity and that kind of sucks.

The final thing is that I started a new blog. It isn't connected to this one at all. I created a new email address for it and will probably be blogging there more. I am still using my name Megs though because well it is me. The new blog is going to be amazing. Please check it out. I am really excited to be writing it and hope to update it daily or at least tri weekly. Stop by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment