Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

I have been avoiding writing this post. It makes me feel stupid and I didn't really want to share it. I haven't actually shared most of what happened with anyone. I probably won't share much more in this post other then I did something that was stupid in regards to a boy. I hate that. After a couple years you think I would stop this, but no my overwhelming need to be wanted always wins out in the end. I have deleted this boy from my life both literally and figuratively, but still I wish he had come and said to me you shouldn't feel stupid, but yeah that would be to much to ask.

Well at least I didn't allow the fade. I may have looked like an idiot, but that's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Meg don't be too hard on yourself - we're all guilty of doing things like this, I know I certainly have. Just keep on going, have faith in yourself and it will all come right in the end.

    T
    x

    ReplyDelete