Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Have A Problem

I started this blog about me dating. I have made some great blogging friends but haven't really established a following and have never really wanted to. Recently though this has started to change. I am finding that I enjoy blogging. I kind of do want to "make it" as a blogger. I have started another blog that I love. The problem I have is do I start making this blog more public? Ok so really there is only one person I would not want to read this and it is Austrian Boy. I have made this blog almost impossible to find in Google. I actually made sure of this when I meet him when I went to DC. I don't think that he is on the internet googling me. I just I don't know. Anyways how exactly does one create a blog following?

1 comment:

  1. Megs I don't know much about starting a following - My blog barely has one. But you need to get it out there. You need to comment A LOT and read a lot of blogs. And you need to post a lot. That's pretty much it!

    ReplyDelete