Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Dream Is Being Tweaked....

Well today I can say I'm still in pursuit of my dream but realized that it needed a little tweaking. I'm applying to a counseling program and am going to focus on youth and hopefully if all goes right teens with eating disorders. I am still pursuing the green whole life but realized that I truly have a passion for helping teen girls who have eating disorders. I was one of those girls. I am still one of those girls and there is such a need for girls who have the other eating disorder, the skinny eating disorders black sheep sibling, that there are people who know what they are going through. I'm realizing what I really want to do and taking steps to live me dream. It is kind of liberating...

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. People don't really understand eating disorders or how to deal with them. I hope to help someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really wonderful! When you follow your purpose the rest of the world will line up with you! I really believe this!

    ReplyDelete