Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lalala lala Life is Wonderful.... Jason Marz

This week has been fairly awesome. I just have really started to take pleasure in the small things that I have been doing. Maybe this is because I finally started Yoga or maybe it is just because I have realized that life is to short to worry about what is going to happen. Whatever happens is going to happen and all I can do is actively seek things that bring good things into my life. I have known this for a long time, but I am just starting to really accept this way of life. It isn't worth worrying what someone thinks or why they aren't in your life because life is too short. There is so much to be grateful for that it just doesn't make sense to sit and worry about all the things that are going wrong.

I have to say losing my Iphone was probably the key to this revelation. If it hadn't been for this I would not have let out all the stuff that I was keeping bottled up and would not be ready to move on. The last month I have just felt like something was crushing me and all I wanted to do was cry and on occasions I was that girl walking down the streets of New York crying. Once I let go of those things I think I was able to focus on the larger picture.

I know I am ready to move on with my career and my life. I just have to be patient and allow myself to see all the opportunities and amazing people that surround me. I have to appreciate where I am because it is going to get me to where I am going. Life is wonderful; you just have to open up your eyes, stop, and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment