Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Saga Continues

So the day is drawing closer to my vacation and tentative plans have been made with Facebook Boyfriend. The question now is is it a date and what do I wear? I am going into it like it is most likely a date, but now to get your advice.

He emailed me today with a suggestion of meeting at the hotel he manages and he would bring me to the rooftop. This hotel is one of the best hotels in DC let alone the world and people pay good money to get on top of this roof.
This is pretty much what I will be seeing granted with less green but about this time of day. Then we are going to grab a drink. I mean that is pretty date like to me. I want it to be a date. Is it crazy to want it to be a date? This is going to be either really awkward or really awesome.

Now on to wardrobe I plan on wearing this top
With my jeggings, yes I own a pair of jeggings and a blazer. Maybe the necklace and the ring, but probably just the ring. I'll go lighter on the eye makeup and wear a darker lip. Thoughts?

Anyways this is the most recent update. I'll add the next chapter when I have time to write about it. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to live vicariously through you! Good luck! BTW, your hair looks fabulous in that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete