Friday, March 26, 2010

Time May Change Me

I'm thinking that a move is in order and I think I may pursue my dream of starting something I have always wanted to do. This is freaking me out but I've been treading water in NYC and I just don't think it is working for me anymore. It is time for me to do what I want to do and this freaks me out a little, but when we look back on life you don't really want to have regrets. I'm just nervous because what I am going to be doing is nothing that I have studied or ever really thought I would do. I get worried because I am afraid of taking this chance and often get discouraged, but my friend and I have a plan and it is going to work because when you really want something it will happen.

3 comments:

  1. When you really want something it will happen. This has been my dream too (well, the other half of our dream). We are going to be so good at this. You are awesome, Meg.

    As my husband's father (and now my husband) always says: Do what you do best and the rest will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We will be so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is scary! But it is so worth it. I promise!

    ReplyDelete