Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wine is evil...

Last night I went to a wonderful comedy show and then out with my best friend. I think we consumed a bottle and half of wine each. Wine is not a fun thing to be hungover with. Wine also is the worst alcoholic beverage for me to consume. It makes me be um not me. I despise this. I try to stay away from drinking, but sometimes you want break from life and just one glass wont hurt. Then the comedy show requires you to get two ridiculously priced drinks or you can just get a bottle of wine which is about the same price as two of those drinks. Then your friend says lets go to that bar next door you have plenty of time to pack. Then three hours later and three more glasses of wine you are sitting in the back of the taxi tweeting something about the guy you try not to think about and actually using his name (not that it matters as he doesn't actually have anything to do with you anymore). I woke up 7 hours later deleted the tweet (at least it wasn't an email?) and head off on vacation swearing as I always do that I will not drink ever again...

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, but at least it sounds like you had a good night! Have a great time on holiday.

    Tuppence
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like a very fun night! And yay you're finally on vacation.

    ReplyDelete