Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life

Is catching up with me again. I'm not really sure what to do. I think I need a vacation. At least I get to have another month and then it is the wonderful state of Maine with family and beach and camping for an entire week. Just 20 days to go. Seriously need some family face time. You know when you just wish your mom was like right there. I want my mom so bad right now. I also just want someone to tell me what to do with my life. I can't do what I've been doing and I think I am finally ready to re enter the world that I left. I have taken a long enough break and I've gotten so far off track... I'm not sure if that is exactly right, but I forgot myself a while back and now it is time to re enter the world that I wanted to be part of a longtime ago. I need to stop running and realize that my life is what I make it and to make it something you need to be proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment