Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What To Do Now

Ok so as always I turn to you all when I need some dating help because well I need all the help I can get. I texted Friday night boy yesterday got a response of yes we should hang out again sometime! I responded with let me know when you are free. Now I know I should not seem overly eager and I probably should have waited. Well it's me and I think that is stupid so I didn't. Here is the problem. I am thinking of inviting him to trivia with a group of people. Should I call and do this or just let sleeping dogs lie?

1 comment:

  1. Meg,
    If he is truly interested waiting another day or two would make no difference. If he doesn't want to hang out he won't- regardless of what rules you play by. I say invite him and if he doesn't come or has something else to do then the ball is in his court.

    ReplyDelete