Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Someday

It will all make sense and then I will just think wow the 20s were an experience. I'm working really hard on letting things go. I'm hoping that things will work out. I hate modern communication. Remember that scene in "He's Just Not That Into You" where Drew Barrymore's character talks about all the ways you can be rejected. I think that is my favorite part of the whole movie. It is just so exhausting and not worth it. I've been trying to take a break from gadgets but found myself texting someone tonight. I shouldn't have texted him. I don't know why I showed my crazy or was too into him. I'm letting it go. Maybe he will show up tomorrow. Maybe he wont. I don't think I really care either way I just wish sometimes I knew why. I know there is no answer or whatever, but honestly I have lived my whole life not getting the guy. I just thought maybe just maybe. Oh well. On to the next one I guess.

There is my stream of consciousness for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment