Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Really that's it?

Ok so I am an admittedly awful blogger. I try people and I promise to try to be better. I just always forget I start these things.

I feel that I need to play a little catch up now on my life. As this says I want a date and I can say I have happily had a few over the course of the past month or so. Three with a fantastic guy and a couple with people who do not even come close to someone I would consider calling back. I honestly thought the three with the fantastic guy was heading somewhere, but alas, I always make it to date 3. This is what today's post is about. What gives?

I'm not entirely sure what happened with this one guy. I did not feel like I came off as needy or that I wanted too much from him. However, after date number 3 I got an email saying we are looking for different things. Oh really and I would just like to know what that is. I can say I'm not surprised. Maybe I projected I don't go on more then three dates or at least I don't expect it. I have standards and I don't put out unless I know I'm the only one you will be sharing your bed with.

I was a little down hearted only because I felt I had hit it off with this guy on lots of levels. I was fine with this not happening, but disappointed that I was losing someone I thought I would be really good friends with. I have attempted to bridge the friend zone with him. I have had a little luck, but so far I think he probably just thinks I want to keep him around. I just would like to know if it is even possible to become friends with someone off of match.com. I also would like to know what it is about me that gets me to date 3 and then nothing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment